Camera Base Station sound an alarm when any of the following has occurred:
- A Motion Sensor or Indoor MotionViewer has picked up on movement within your home when your system is in AWAY mode
- Entry delay has expired after a door with an Access Sensor had been opened and the system was in either AWAY or NIGHT mode
- A window with an Access Sensor was opened when the system was either in NIGHT or AWAY mode
- Exit delay expires after system was switched to AWAY mode, but you didn't leave yet — you might mistakenly set off a Motion Sensor or an Indoor MotionViewer to cause an alarm
- System is in AWAY or NIGHT modes and any of the sensors appears to be tampered with — opening the case of any sensor in these modes will result in an immediate alarm
Any time Camera Base Station sounds an alarm, you can expect to receive an alert on your phone so long as you're in an area with coverage and you've enabled our app to send you notifications. You can see what's happening by looking at the live video feed from Camera Base Station, and take the appropriate action.