My Wi-Fi is not working on my smart home security or camera device
- Make sure the device you are connecting is on the same Wi-Fi network as the mobile device.
- “Forget” all other networks, and turn off mobile data.
- Turn on “Airplane Mode” and then turn on Wi-Fi and connect to the same Wi-Fi network the thermostat will be connected to.
- About the App > Version
- Settings > System Updates / General
- Connect to a 2.4 GHz network with its own Network Name (SSID).
- This specifically speaks to "Dual Band" routers which support both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks.
- Many of these routers will allow you to configure separate Networks to connect to on your phone or computer.
- These networks must be named discretely (HomeWiFi - 2.4 and HomeWiFi - 5) in order for Honeywell Home products to connect.
- WEP PSK
- WPA TKIP PSK
- WPA2 AES PSK
- WPA2 MIXED PSK
- Volt meter set to VAC
- Reading between 20-30VAC