What is Smart Home Security?
Smart Home Security System is a collection of products designed for your home that you can set up yourself to help protect the people and things you love. It consists of:
- Camera Base Station: A security hub that combines a HD camera, a loud siren to deter and detract perpetrators, and hardware for secure communications with various Honeywell sensors.
- Access Sensors: These sensors can be placed on doors or windows to detect when they are open or closed. They consist of two parts that work in tandem; a larger half (detector) and a small half (magnet).
- Motion Sensor: This sensor detects movement using passive infrared technology using heat signatures that all living things emit up to 33 feet away.
- Key Fob: Think of it as remote control for your home. Key Fob helps you manually switch modes between Home, Away, Night, and Off.
- MotionViewers: Available for indoor and outdoor use, MotionViewers are Motion Sensors outfitted with a tiny camera. So, you get reliable detection of movement and get to see a video clip of who's there. (NOTE: The MotionViewers do not have the capability to live stream. They can only record clips when motion is detected.)