Why does the cooling function not work on the Lyric Round thermostat?
It probably means that the compressor is not turning on. Here's how to fix that:
1. Verify that the set point is below the indoor temperature.
2. Verify the "snow flake" icon is shimmering - which may take 5 minutes or longer due to compressor protection.
3. Click here (link to another article) to make sure the Thermostat Configuration is correct.
4. Click here (linking) to verify that the wiring is correct.
5. Click here (link) for steps to verify voltages are correct.
Note: If the steps above are verified and the cooling system still does not work, contact Honeywell Lyric Support at 1(800)-633-3991, or an HVAC professional.