How do I set up a Lyric geofence trigger to control my fan?
To create a geofence trigger to control your fan, you will need to create or modify a geofence shortcut.
- Select the location you'd like to configure in the Lyric app.
- Press the "+" button at the bottom of that location's home screen to begin creating a shortcut.
- Set the trigger condition as "Your house is empty" or "Someone is at home."
- Select the change you'd like to make in your fan settings by selecting "Circulate My Air" and tap the gear next to it.
- Select "Auto," "On," or "Circulate."
For more information about these different fan settings, click here.