How do I register a Lyric account?
To register a Lyric account, first download the Lyric app. The app is available for iOS and Android, and can be found by searching "Lyric thermostat" in iTunes or Google Play. This app will be used to manage your Lyric. Then, follow the following steps:
- Start the app and press "Create Account" at the bottom of the login screen.
- Review the Honeywell Connected Home Privacy Statement and End-User License Agreement. If you accept its terms, press "Accept."
- Enter your first name, last name and email address.
- Create your password. For security, your password must be at least eight characters and must include at least one number, one lower case character and one upper case character. It may not include any special characters.
- Press Create Account. You will be sent an activation email at the email address you provided.
- Leave the Lyric app, log in to your email account and find your activation email. This email will be sent from connected-Home@alarmnet.com. If you did not receive an activation email, click [here] for troubleshooting tips.
- Click "Activate Account." You will receive a follow-up email confirming that you have successfully activated your account.
- Return to the Lyric app and begin to set up or manage your Lyric.