How do I lock/unlock the screen on my TH6320ZW?
The thermostat has 3 settings for the screen lock: Unlocked, Partial Lock, and Full Lock
- Unlocked: All settings are adjustable
- Partial: Setpoint changes are allowed. All other settings are locked
- Full: No changes are allowed
When SCREEN LOCK is active, a “lock” icon will be displayed on the thermostat display
To Lock display
1. Press “Menu” on the thermostat.
2. Press < or > to cycle through to "Screen Lock," then press Select.
3. Press < or > to select "Partical Lock" or "Full Lock," then press Select.
4. The password will appear “1234”,then press Select, then confirm to lock device "Yes" or "No".
To Unlock display
1. Press the “LOCK” icon on the thermostat..
2. Press + or - to enter the password, press Select to move to next digitgo to OFF, PART, or ON, and then press Select.
3. After the fourth number has been entered, press Select again.
4. This will unlock the keypad.