How do I add accessories to my Smart Home Security System?
To add sensors during the initial setup of the base station:
- After registering the base station, the app will ask if you would like to add accessories. Press Yes to add more accessories. The base station LED will turn green when in discovery mode
- Remove the tabs from each sensor to be added or press the activation button. Press and hold top two buttons if adding a Keyfob.
- Your accessory will appear below. Press Set Up on the accessory. (NOTE: On some phones, you may need to scroll down to see the accessory and the Set Up button.)
- Follow the instructions within the app to add the accessory.
- Once the accessory is set up, press Done to finish. You can also continue adding additional accessories.
To add sensors after the base station has been setup:
- Open the Honeywell Home app.
- Select the location where the base station is installed.
- Press the Add New Device button (circle with "+")
- Select Smart Home Security Sensor Accessories. The base station LED will turn green when in discovery mode.
- Follow steps above beginning from step 2.