If you’re getting a Connection Failure message on your FocusPRO (TH6320WF, RTH6580WF, or TH6210WF) thermostat, it probably lost internet connection. Please follow the steps below to remedy the issue.
To reconnect your device to Wi-Fi:
- Make sure your router is online.
- Go to your thermostat on the wall and remove it from its base.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Add the thermostat back to its base on the wall.
If that doesn’t work, try the steps below:
Resetting Thermostat’s Wi-Fi Settings
- Press and hold the Fan Button and Up Arrow for about 5 seconds to change the screen.
- Press Back Button or Next Button until 39 appears on the left.
- Press the Up or Down Arrows to change the number on the right to 0.
- Press Done Button.
Reconnecting Thermostat to Wi-Fi
- Make sure Wi-Fi Setup is displayed at the top of the screen.
- On a mobile device, view the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Connect to NewThermsotat_[series of numbers/letters].
- Wait for your browser to automatically open a setup screen. If this doesn’t happen, go open a new browser and go to the web address 192.168.1.1.
- Find the name of your home network and press Red Button below it.
- Enter your home network’s password and press Connect.
If you’re still having issues, please call Honeywell Customer Care at 1-855-733-5465.