How do I switch the Lyric temperature display between Celsius and Fahrenheit?
To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, you will need to reconfigure your thermostat
- Go to the Lyric app and tap the three-line menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap the gear icon next to the location you would like to adjust.
- Tap "Thermostats."
- Select the thermostat you would like to adjust.
- Select "Reconfigure Thermostat." Caution: This will allow you to adjust all of your system configuration options. You will need to have physical access to your thermostat for this process. If you do not recall your system configuration, be sure to note it down before making changes in the configuration. You will be given the option before reconnecting your thermostat to review your new settings before allowing your thermostat to accept them.
- Press and hold the weather icon on the left side of the Lyric for approximately 5 seconds to reset the WiFi connection
- Reconnect your SmartPhone to the Lyric's Wi-Fi signal
- Select Advanced Setup at Equipment Configuration
- Press Next until you reach the setting for Temperature Scale and select Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Follow the prompts to complete configuration and review choices
- Connect Lyric thermostat to home Wi-Fi
- Complete Configuration. Note: It may take a few minutes for this change to propagate to all your existing shortcuts and temperature readings in the Lyric app. Until that happens, some readings will be in your old temperature scale and others in the new scale.