How do I program the schedule on my RTH2510/RTH2410/RTH2300/RTH221 thermostat?
Locate the system Slider Switch labeled Heat Off Cool. Slide the switch to the desired setting and either manually adjust the arrows to the desired set point and press hold or establish a schedule for heating and cooling. Operation
For the 2000 family schedule:
- Press the Set button 3 times until Set Schedule appears. The start time of the first period (Wake) of the week days (Mon-Fri) will flash.
- Press the up or down button to set the time.
- Press the Set button. The temperature setting for that period will flash.
To program the temperature settings for the cooling mode, place the System switch in Cool.
To program the temperature settings for the heating mode, place the switch in Heat.
- Press the up or down button to set the temperature.
- Press the Set button. The start time of the next period will flash.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 for each of the remaining periods.
- Once all adjustments are made, press the Run button to save them and exit. (The changes are also saved if you do not press any button for 60 seconds.)
To skip a period (except Wake), press the Hold button for 4 sec. while that period is displayed.
To bypass the schedule press the Hold button from the main screen.