Home Energy Report: Support Articles
If you have a Honeywell connected thermostat, you will receive a monthly Home Energy Report. The report will be delivered to the email address associated with your connected thermostat and will help you better understand your home’s heating and cooling energy usage.
Over time, the report will track your consumption and compare usage to similar homes in your area. Plus, we’ll share tips to help you reduce your energy use to make your home more efficient and help save you money.
Understanding your Honeywell Home Energy Report:
- Home Energy Report: Your Monthly Trends
- Home Energy Report: How to Read Your Chart
- Home Energy Report: How to Save More Energy
- Home Energy Report: How to Reconnect Your Thermostat
- Home Energy Report: How to Update Your Location on Your Thermostat
- Home Energy Report: The energy reports compare my energy performance this year versus last year. What if my thermostat is new and I don’t have comparable history?