My metal jumper wire fell out of my new thermostat, which terminals does the jumper need to be connected to on the thermostat wallplate?

The jumper wire can easily be replaced connecting it to the "R" and "RC" terminals on your thermostat wallplate. If you are unable to find the factory installed jumper, a short piece of wire can be used in its place. Please refer to step 1.7 in the Quick Start Guide.
Last updated: July 06, 2018
Was this article helpful?



Tweet Us

Follow us for the latest news on Honeywell Home.
7 AM – 7 PM CST,
7 days a week.

Live Chat

Live Chat

8 AM to 10 PM CST,
7 days a week.

Send Mail

Email Us

Don’t need urgent assistance? We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.

Call Us

Call Us

Experts are ready to help Monday to Sunday.